I love Halloween- it is one of those holidays that you can really treat like a theme party. However, I’m not exactly a scary movie and skulls kind of decorator. I’d rather mix the more cutesy stuff (seriously, a Le Creuset pumpkin cocotte?) with spooky (but not creepy) décor.
1. Le Creuset Pumpkin Cocotte. A pumpkin shaped stoneware dish? How perfect for Halloween and autumn in general. I would definitely use this for dips!
2. Horribly Sweet Candy Bowl. I love that this bowl says boo at the bottom- as your candy grows low, you don’t loose the Halloween charm.
3. Hemlock Tea Cup. I Need a full set of these, yesterday! I love that the tea cups are so ‘normal’ looking on the outside then add a bit of a Halloween pop saying ‘Hemlock’ on the inside!
4. Bat Wine Bottle Stopper. I may be a bit obsessed with wine bottle stoppers. I started my collection the first time I went to Italy, and now I can’t pass up a fab stopper! This flying bat is perfect for a spooky touch at the dinner table.
5. Halloween Copper Cookie Cutters. Cookie decorating is one of my all time favorite holiday activities. This collection of cookie cutters is perfect parts spooky and cute!
6. Bat Halloween Décor Wall Sign. I love this for an entry way. Understated and still festive, this is a great piece to set the Halloween mood!
What would you add to this list? Let me know in the comments below!