A birthday is just not a birthday without a little champagne toast! If you can give that (sometimes cheap!) champagne a little extra kick, why not? This super simple, but incredibly delicious cocktail is a fun twist on a traditional glass of champagne!
– Wild Hibiscus Flower
– 1 Teaspoon Wild Hibiscus Syrup
– 1 Teaspoon Elderflower Syrup (I got mine at IKEA!)
1. Carefully place the hibiscus flower in the bottom of the champagne glass. It looks prettiest if placed upright so you can use a pair of tweezers to help.
2. Add a teaspoon each of elderflower and wild hibiscus syrup.
3. Top with champagne.
4. Garnish with a lime twist.
What is your favorite birthday cocktail? Let me know in the comments below!