My sweet tooth knows no bounds- and with Easter just around the corner I am being barraged with pastel colored candy on every end cap and so my sweet tooth is craving sugar. Badly.
So instead of breaking the bank with expensive Easter candy (I’ll wait for the 50% off sales, thank you) I made my own! With just a bag or two of white chocolate chips and organic produce you can satisfy the sweet tooth without all the fillers!
1. Puree washed raspberries until they are a liquid-y paste. Reserve.
2. Pop mint leaves into a food processor and grind until fine. Reserve.
3. Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler (or in a stainless steel mixing bowl over a pot of boiling water). Stir until smooth.
4. Working quickly spread about half of the melted chocolate on a waxed paper lined baking sheet.
5. In a small bowl add ¼ of the melted chocolate and raspberry puree, mix well.
6. Add raspberry mix on top of white chocolate spread.
7. Mix remaining chocolate with mint. Add to white chocolate spread.
8. Using a spoon or knife gently swirl chocolate, mint, and raspberry together.
9. Let chocolate cool. (I like to pop it in the refrigerator)
10. Break bark apart, and serve chilled!
Do you have trouble keeping your sweet tooth in check around the holidays? Let me know your tips (or your favorite indulgences) in the comments below!