You might have noticed that we’ve had a little sprucing up around here- new name, new look, same Kait! Now, you might ask, ‘Modern Hippie- what on earth is that?’ And while I have a whole equation for that one (read more about it here) it might just be easier for you to tick off a few boxes to see what kind of individual I’m talking about. Are you a Modern Hippie?
So here are 10 Signs That You’re a Modern Hippie:
- You live in yoga pants, and you have them in every color under the sun, but mostly you wear black.
- You’ve described yourself as an -arian at some point in time- flexitarian, vegetarian, pescetarian, gluten-free-arian- but mostly you’re just trying to be nice to animals. Because, fluffy.
- You own a collection of crystals. One of them is most definitely an amethyst, and you have a salt lamp somewhere in your house.
- You have a favorite brand of kombucha, it’s probably local.
- You like to pair said kombucha with a giant burger, be it portobello or bison- extra cheese and avocado, please!
- You know that there is an essential oil for EVERYTHING.
- You take part in a farm share. Because local, organic veggies? Yes, please.
- Your bathroom has labels that say ‘all natural,’ ‘organic,’ and ‘activated charcoal.’
- You have to scrub your dirty bare feet to make them look good in your five inch heels.
- You’ve gone to a yoga class, slightly tipsy, after brunch.
[Tweet “I’m a Modern Hippie! How many signs will you check off?!”]
Do any of these signs resonate? You might be a Modern Hippie! Let me know what you would add to this list in the comments below!
Prefer Ten Signs That You’re a Modern Hippie in video style? Check it out on my YouTube below!