I am not a winter girl. I have recently fallen in love snowshoeing, but other than that I still really dislike being cold. So when spring comes around I couldn’t be happier (even if spring in Denver is a flip back and forth between seventy degree weather and 20 inch blizzards.) I also get a really click-happy finger when spring lines come out. The colors, the fabrics, the new lines of housewares, I can’t get enough. So, instead of purchasing my online shopping baskets full of goodies- I’ve laid them out here instead. Much better for my wallet!
You know you’re a modern hippie when you include a garden bag and a journal in your style collage…
- prAna Mika Top– flowy and light, this two-layered top is the perfect pairing for my crazy spring colored leggings!
- Spellbound Dust Ring– This gorgeous little raw crystal ring from Etsy looks like fairy dust!
- Marseille Yoga Mat from La Vie Boheme- I am SO beyond in love with this print!
- Handmade Refillable Leather Journal from CurtisMatsko on Etsy Simple, beautiful, handcrafted.
- Eco Gardening Tote with Tool Set– I cannot wait for my workshare at the community farm to start and this will be perfect for lugging around my gardening tools!
My copper moment is still going very, very strong.
- 1000 Foods to Eat Before You Die– It’s sister book, 1000 places to see before you die comes with me EVERYWHERE and this edition is just a foodie’s dream.
- Pretty Happy– I think Kate Hudson is wonderful (if you’re not following her on Snapchat you are missing out) and everything I’ve heard about this book makes me NEED it!
- Cravings– Chrissy Teigan is my spirit animal. Enough Said. (Insert taco emoji)
- Traveller’s Pure Copper Water Bottle– Not only is copper great for you, this bottle is super cute and screams spring with it’s pink dip!
- Air Plant Terrarium Kit from Bird and Feather Co. on Etsy- I am fairly certain that it is impossible to go wrong with air plants and crystals in the same space.
- Hammered Copper Cookie Jar (and the matching Tools Jar) from Anthropologie- At this point I should really just ask for melted copper to be poured over the entirety of my kitchen.
- Stay Wild Print from Mermaid Design Co on Etsy. I’m a mermaid at heart- this download is so perfect for me!
I’d love to know, what would you add to this list!? Let me know in the comments below!
Some links are affiliate links.