It’s July. Which for most people means fireworks on the Fourth, hot days and beautiful nights, and camping trips. However, it’s my birthday month! Yep, I said month. So I have dreamed up my birthday wish list (yep, wishes, because seriously, who is going to pay $40 for a towel? They are just SO pretty) with some help from my darling friend Melissa from Treats with a Twist, because apparently she knows me better than myself when it comes to pretty presents.
Because once I start online window shopping I have a hard time sticking to the ‘pick five things’ plan, I’ve broken my list into two different categories: Active Finds and Pretty Little Things, the combination of the two pretty much sums up my taste in one fell swoop. So without further ado: my wish list, because you only turn 27 once.
1. Fitbit Charge HR. I have been wanting an activity tracker for quite a while now, and this Fitbit adds a heart rate monitor and sleep tracking into the mix. Plus, my girls Melissa and Heather both want one- competing for steps? I think yes.
2. The Warrior Yoga Mat in Lavender. I love anything La Vie Boheme, and this yoga mat is no exception.
3. FRENDS Headphones in Rose Gold. First off, rose gold is definitely the prettiest metal out there, and these headphones are super comfortable and have amazing sound!
4. Mermaid Leggings. I googled the term ‘mermaid leggings’ and this gorgeous pair was the first one to come up. In love. Plus I have mermaid hair now, so its fate, right?
5. Medium Rucksack from Fjäll Räven. Ever since I saw this gorgeous rucksack on my friend Andrea from Be Zero I have been lusting after it. Also, it matches my luggage I purchased in the men’s section of J.Crew- bonus!
PRETTY LITTLE THINGS
6. Classic Stripe Fouta Towel. Okay, I know, towels for my birthday? I spotted these on Instagram and have been in love ever since. Made from Egyptian cotton, they are bound to be soft and at 40” x 78” they are HUGE- which means they are super versatile. Yes, please.
7. Ear Cuff from Free People. I rock an ear cuff more often than you think (seriously, jewelry for your hair?!) and this one with its turquoise stones is simply beautiful.
8. Restoration Ring. I cannot quite put words to how much I ADORE this ring. First, the color is gorgeous and secondly I love rings with some interest. I have a feeling if I ever put this on it would NEVER come off again.
9. Capri Blue Iridescent Jar Candle. Having ‘too many candles’ is simply impossible, especially if their packing is as pretty as this jar candle!
10. Ancestral Drop Earrings. Hands down these are the most beautiful earrings that I have seen this summer. I’m thinking that these (along with the Restoration Ring) are more NEED than want at this point. Seriously gorgeous.
11. Ice Cream Bowls from Paper and Clay. Another Instagram find, I have recently become obsessed with anything from this beautiful Etsy shop. And, of course, you can’t go wrong with ice cream bowls, ever.
Looking back at my list it is SO hard to choose favorites, but I think I would go with the headphones, the Restoration Ring, The Ancestral Drop earrings, and the rucksack. Which, I know, is a quarter of the list but ::sings:: it’s my blog I can pick what I want to, piiiick what I want to.
What are you lusting over this month? Let me know in the comments below!