The holidays are right around the corner and it is time for gifting season! Gifting is one of my love languages- I actually have an entire page in my Bullet Journal that is dedicated to keeping track of items, experiences, and memberships that my loved one mention liking so that when it comes to gifting I have something perfect! However, even with the most meticulous list, sometimes the holiday season can spring itself on you! So, I’ve teamed up with adidas to share a gift guide for the mindful, active loved ones in your life.
1. Perfect as a stocking stuffer or for a gift all on its own, this Mindful Mixtures Sporting Life Energizing Aromatherapy Kit is perfect for the endurance athletes in your life! With all natural ingredients, sustainable packaging, and an emphasis on the environment with its membership in 1% for the Planet, this paraben and phthalate free pain relief kit will be a hit!
2. In today’s hectic world we can all use a little extra peace, quiet, and calm! So a membership to a mindfulness and meditation app is perfect for those in your life who are a bit more anxious. Right now I am loving Wave’s meditation app and their accompanying, vibrating bolster, headphones, and music meditations.
3. You can never go wrong with something warm and cozy. I get one of adidas’ bobble hats every year, and this Originals Pom II Ballie is my choice this year- how fun is that knit detail? Also, I am totally pom pom over beanie- there’s no other choice!
4. As a yoga instructor who prefers to practice without props (though I teach with them constantly!) the fact that I absolutely adore this cork yoga wheel from Yoloha Yoga shocked me! But I’ve used their handmade, sustainable cork wheel for three years now and love how it makes my back feel- plus the shoulder stability that comes with using a wheel while practicing inversions is great!
5. I have never found something SO thin but SO warm in my life! Because of how active I am, big, bulky jackets feel like they always get in the way. I’ve always been a little silly and opted to be less warm but more mobile in the cooler weather. However, with the Varilite Hooded Down Jacket from adidas I no longer need to choose! To say that I was shocked and delighted when I grabbed this beauty last year would be an understatement- I love the versatility and warmth without the bulk.
6. An active lifestyle requires a LOT of water! Upgrading your loved one’s water bottle is always a good move. This Klean Kanteen stainless steel and bamboo water bottle is a heavy duty upgrade that you won’t have to worry about breaking! My stainless steel bottle has done silly things like fallen down rock faces and survived- go with a tough model for your active friends!
7. As athletes we tend to be outside, a lot, in a variety of different weather! So, whether you’re at the pool or working out in the rain, the No Bounds Sport Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker from House of Marley is perfect! No having to hide your phone playing music under an umbrella to keep you engaged in your workout!
8. Speaking of workouts, did you know you can gift them!? Online apps like my personal favorite MindBody, allow you to gift workout classes, massages, and lots of other treatments to your loved ones! Just call up the studio you know your gift-ee loves, and have them put a gift card or class pack on their account!
And remember, there are so many gifts that you can ‘give’ that don’t cost anything at all! Invite your loved on on a hike and bring a picnic, be their accountability parter, try out the trials at a bunch of new studios to see which ones you like the best! There are so many options! And if you *happen* to be wearing some killer adidas sneakers while you’re at it, that’s perfect!
This post is sponsored by adidas. All opinions are my own. Some links are affiliate links.