Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me! When I was younger I used to be ALL about birthdays. The celebrations would be at least a week long (if you turned 21 in college you know what I mean) and finding the perfect gift and the perfect venue for your best friend’s big day was a really big deal. However, as I’ve grown older I’ve put a bit less of an emphasis on birthdays- though I still enjoy a good shindig, I just don’t find the need to go through the stressful ‘everything needs to be perfect’ planning mode. So, as I turn 28 this month (on the 18th of July) I’m letting plans fall into place, but there was no way that I wasn’t going to have fun curating a ‘birthday wishlist’ of things I think are completely bohemian-beautiful right now!
House and Home
- These Salt and Pepper shakers and Tools Bucket make my copper-loving heart super happy!
- You can never go wrong with a beautifully made apron, and the two I have are VERY worse for wear!
- I am obsessed with Goddess Provisions Instagram account! Each of their monthly subscription boxes look so amazing, chock full of teas, crystals, and beauty items that satisfy the hippie in me! Plus, subscription boxes mean you get a present every month!
- ‘Stay Wild Moon Child’ is SUCH a fun saying, and this little air plant holder will look perfect over my bed!
- Another Instagram favorite, these wooden crystal display boxes from J Drew Carpentry are functional and stunning. My crystals have their own basket, but this beauty of a display case would be such a great alternative!
- I love the combination of turquoise and gold, and these earrings and cuff bracelet from Anthropologie are no exception!
- When I was up at the Wanderlust Festival in Aspen I spotted the Yoloha booth and instantly fell in love with both their products, like this yoga wheel, and the story behind the brand. Starting out building surfboards, the founder of Yoloha saw a need in his own practice of a non-slip and sustainable yoga mat. Out of his own need and support from his family these earth-conscience beauties were born.
- I have been lusting over a La Vie Boheme yoga mat for years- the greens in this pattern call to the earth goddess in me!
- I see hammocks all over the mountains of Colorado, but always thought that they were a huge hassle to put up. But a little lounging by Cherry Creek this past weekend proved me wrong! A friend set up his hammock in what seemed like thirty seconds! This portable one with additional easy-hang straps sounds perfect for a late afternoon nap in the shade.
- I have come to believe that you can never have enough reusable water bottles, and this one from Swell is beautiful. I’ve heard nothing but great things about this bottle’s ability to keep things the temperature they’re supposed to be!
So, there it is a curated list of bohemian beauty that I’d love in my life! What would you add to this list? Let me know in the comments below!
Some links are affiliate links.