So, I’ve said a few times that I am very much so a summer baby, sunshine and hot weather all day everyday, thank you! But I do enjoy autumn as well, even if it is paving the way for winter (brrrr..). One of my favorite things to embrace during autumn is the array of delicious belly-warming flavors, especially pumpkin and the spices that go along with it!
My Pumpkin Pie Chia Seed Pudding is a decadent breakfast (or dessert!) that is full of nutritious ingredients (read: good for you) and incredibly easy to make, whether you’re concocting two jars or ten! I love being able to pop open the fridge, have breakfast ready to go, and getting to savor the spicy flavors of fall each morning!
1. Combine almond milk, pumpkin, and spices in a blender. Blend well, 10-20 seconds.
2. Taste the pumpkin mixture. Many people love the taste of pumpkin, but with my giant sweet tooth I prefer to add a bit of sweetness on top of the almond milk. If you feel the same add sweetener to taste. Blend to combine.
3. Add ½ cup each of chia seeds to two mason jars.
4. Pour the pumpkin mixture to fill each jar, leaving room so that you can shake and stir.
5. Stir well to combine.
6. Pop in the refrigerator overnight and enjoy!
What is your favorite way to enjoy pumpkin in the autumn? Let me know in the comments below!
[…] substitute for your favorite in-season ingredients! Want more chia pudding recipes? Check out my Pumpkin Pie and Strawberry-Vanilla concoctions as […]