In theory, I am in the camp that Valentine’s Day is over commercialized and that you should treat your loved ones with sweetness every day of the the year. In practice, however, I love the red, white, and pink hearts, boxes of chocolates in sweet packaging, and bouquets of flowers that come with the Hallmark-esque Valentine’s Day that we celebrate. Whoops. Now, even though I am single this Valentine’s Day I wasn’t about to let that stop me from sharing my wishlist if I actually did have a sweetheart to spoil me!
1. This Red Turquoise Necklace. I love a statement necklace and this handmade one would look amazing with a simple top, a pair of jeans and a killer pair of heels!
2. A Pair of Pink LuluLemon Grove Pants. You already have seen how much I love LuluLemon’s shorts and you can’t go wrong with a pair of yoga pants. They are super comfortable and your sweetheart will love to see your curves hugged in just the right way!
3. A Le Creuset Heart Baker. I love Le Creuset for the kitchen, most of the pots you see in my recipe posts are from the brand! A heart shaped casserole would be a perfect Valentine’s Day dinner idea!
4. A Valentine’s Day Themed Apron. I love the retro-apron look. I have a battered old apron for everyday use but dinner parties with cute aprons? Yes please!
5. Heart Candles in French Lilac. I love handmade candles, candlelight makes everyone look good and you know love went into making them! Plus, lilac is one of my favorite scents- right up there with old book smell and the smell of dirt after it rains!
What are some of the items on your Valentine’s Day wishlist? Let me know in the comments below (be sure to include a link to your wishlist if you have one! I would love to check them out!)
Some links are affiliate links.
Jess @UsedYorkCity says
Aww, that apron is too cute! I'm looking forward to a couple's massage and dinner with the boo this evening! Happy Valentine's Day!
happy valentine's day darling x
Anais Alexandre says
Woooo! I love that apron! I'm always baking or cooking something and this one looks supah cute!
Maria Camila says
Love it all, hope you had a great day 🙂
Laura Hyatt says
Oh I do love that necklace! Its stunning!
I agree with the idea that you should treat your loved one everyday of the year 🙂 xxx
the heart pot is sooo cute
Geraldine Chua says
Beautiful necklace! Happy Valentine's Day 🙂
Lovely wishlist, nothing else to add)))) Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Also a very large 'thank you' for taking the time to leave a comment for me!
Have a happy time!
Best wishes, Alexandra
You are right about my Varsity jacket, in fact I am aRed Sox fan too…my boyfriend lived in Boston for a while and I loved the city too!
lovely wishlist 🙂
Everything look great! Lovely wish list!
Jeans and a Teacup says
That candle looks so cool! I'm sure it smells lovely too! And what a gorgeous statement necklace!
Jeans and a Teacup
Your wishlist is perfection, I want every single item you covet for, especially the necklace and the pants, they would all be an amazing addition to any wardrobe. Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
Also make sure and enter my new giveaway for a chance to win an amazing evening bag!
Pop Culture&Fashion Magic