Spiral Shop, the apothecary-like branch of The Spiral Collective, is a curated selection of handmade products that brings holistic wellness into every day life. Founder Kait is a passionate proponent of holistic healing and alternative remedies, and that passion shows in each and every offering. From bath soaks chock full of organic herbs and high quality sea salts and proprietary blends of loose-leaf teas, to handmade lip balms and salves made from high quality oil and unrefined butters, there is something for everyone.
Each item is made, mixed, and packaged by hand with love right here in Denver. The Spiral Collective sources materials from the Rocky Mountain Region to support local commerce, and when that can’t be the case, we support American-made business. TSC is dedicated to sustainability and fair markets and their products reflect their beliefs and are filled with good intention and great energy!
The Spiral Collective offers a variety of products with a holistic wellness focus.
– Bath Salts- Organic Herbs, Dead Sea Salt, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Epsom Salt
– Loose Leaf Tea Blends- Detox, Spiral Sleep, Cold Remedy, mixed from all organic herbs
– Body Butters- Organic Oils, Essential Oils
– Lip Balms- Naturally processed food grade beeswax, organic oils, organic essential oils, and organic herbs.
– Salves- Naturally processed food grade beeswax, organic oils, organic essential oils, and organic herbs. andorganic unrefined butters (Shea, Mango)
– Body Scrubs- Organic Fair Trade sugar, organic oils, essential oils.
All products are handmade by Kait in Denver, CO and are packaged in mason jars and/or tins. When paper products are used they are made from recycled materials.