March Favorites 2016
This year has been completely flying by. I cannot believe that it is already APRIL! Seriously, slow down year- I’m not sure that I’m ready for my summer birthday quite yet! Aside from the time flying by, March has been a busy month, both for work and personal. And with busy months comes lots of amazing times as well as lots of stressors (also, my skin has decided to revolt on me, so that explains the plethora of skin products below) and a long list of things myself and the pups have tried out! So, I’ve curated a few of my (and my pups’) favorite things this month!
First up, my surprisingly pastel collection of ‘human’ favorites for the month.
- Ora’s Amazing Herbal Body Powder: So, while I know that this is supposed to be a body powder, I use it as my dry shampoo. It’s made from great, natural ingredients scented with lavender and it is incredibly absorbent.
- Lilac Bloom by Rosy Rings: Lilac is quite possibly my favorite scent ever. Add a favorite scent to a clean burning candle and pop in a cute tin? Pretty much my perfect candle.
- Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum: I had never considered a serum before, but dealing with out of balance hormones has sent my skin into a ‘what the heck are you doing’ tailspin. This serum is so amazing for keeping my skin moisturized, especially important now that I am trying to calm my acne down!
- Fan Art. Seriously, how cute is this!? It popped into my P.O. Box and I couldn’t be more in love.
- Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar: I cannot get enough of activated charcoal. My skin has not been happy, and this bar does exactly what it says- it targets your pores and gets all the gunk out. Plus it looks like you’re washing your face with mud. Win-win.
- Origins Clear Improvement Mask: More activated charcoal, but with more staying power. Yet again, CLEAN PORES!
And now, because I have the two most spoiled pups on the planet: puppy favorites!
- Sherlock Bones Toy: This came in our BarkBox this month, and because instead of a squeaker, there is a weird noise when you shake is Meeko is in LOVE! (Use code TINKANDMEEK for a free $10 credit to the BarkShop with a BarkBox Purchase or a free bully stick with a $10 BarkShop order!)
- Maze Bowl by Outward Hound: This bowl has been a godsend in my two-pup household. Meeko (my younger pup) eats like her tail is on fire, and Tinkerbelle is just about as slow as can be. This bowl helps slow down Meeko so she doesn’t finish in two seconds and then try to go for Tink’s food!
- Lamb Toasters: The girls have been literally crying at the cabinet for these! (Another BarkBox find!)
- Nothin’ but Bison Liver by i and love and you. This brand sponsors the pups’ food and with each shipment comes a few of their treat bags to check out. This month these bison liver treats were awesome. They don’t smell at all and they have only one ingredient- grass fed bison liver. Thats it!
What were your favorite things this month? Let me know in the comments below!
Some links are affiliate links.