When the summer heat is feeling rather oppressive I tend to reach for something fruity and ice cold to cut the heat (and satisfy my sweet tooth). Add a few bubbles and a bit of vodka and you’ve got a great cocktail. The Pomegranate-Blueberry Spritzer is the adult version of a refreshing sparkling juice, perfect for a weekend BBQ! It super simple to concoct and can be made from ingredients already taking up space in your refrigerator; doesn’t get any better than that! (Psst. Check out all my other cocktail recipes here)
3 Ounces Pomegranate Juice
1 Ounce Blueberry Concentrate (I got mine from IKEA!)
2 Ounces Vodka
Can of Seltzer
Lime Wedge for Garnish
1. Add pomegranate and blueberry juices to a cocktail shaker.
2. Add vodka to juice mixture, then ice and shake vigorously to combine.
3. Pour vodka/juice mixture over ice into your serving glass (or jar in my case).
4. Add seltzer water, then mix gently to combine.
5. Garnish with a lime wedge.
6. Enjoy your refreshing summer treat!